Reliance Investing, a rapidly growing, fee-only, independent financial advisory firm, is seeking a highly capable, hardworking Senior Investment Adviser to help formulate and implement development activities and ultimately become a full partner in the firm.
Duties and Responsibilities
As one of our Investment advisers you will:
- Investment Advisory Services: Assist clients in developing their investment strategies based on their financial objectives, income and liquidity needs and their risk tolerance levels. Design, implement and monitor client portfolios in relation to these factors and financial market conditions
- Financial Planning: Provide ongoing personal financial planning advice based on a client's goals and circumstances.
- Business Development: Build relationships, including with other professionals (e.g. accountants and attorneys), that lead to new clients for the firm
- Investment Coverage: Participate in the firm's investment committee.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years in financial advisory services with a demonstrated ability to attract clients and manage client relationships. Seven to ten years of experience is a plus.
- Designations: CFP or CFA designation is preferred.
- Skills: Investment management and financial planning acumen, strong client focus and impeccable ethics.
- Focus: Must have a strong client focus and well.
- Client Relationships: The ideal candidate will have developed a substantial and portable client base.